WHY ‘THE WARRIOR’?
It is the warrior archetype that has been most misunderstood and most inappropriately used in our culture, and causes pain in the family home, the workplace and the play ground.
We use this archetype to assist participants re-member:
* How to connect with its energy constructively, and not be ‘abused’ by it
* How to be appropriately assertive and confident, and how to know your own boundaries
* How to ensure you feel heard in any environment, without a constant need for external validation
* How to act from emotion, not in it.
* How to recognise the cause of a problem, so it can be appropriately addressed, rather than just ‘band-aiding’ symptoms